About United Electrical Sales
- On July 31, 1997, two prominent, Florida based, electrical manufacturers’ representatives, Clement-Kinzel & W. J. Milner & Company merged to form United Electrical Sales, Ltd.
- On August 1, 2017 Electrical Products, Inc.(EPI) became a part of the United Electrical Sales (UES) team, formally becomming UES of Georgia, LLC.
- Today, UES provides formidable coverage in the states of Florida, Alabama & Georgia.
- Representing a broad spectrum of quality manufacturers of electrical construction materials, components and supplies, UES continues to provide strong market penetration for every manufacturer represented, and excellent customer service is unmatched.
- UES is able to accomplish mutual objectives with our manufacturers, by focusing on relationships, at every level of the trade: end users, home builders, electrical engineers, electrical contractors and electrical distributors.
- UES is the only electrical manufacturer’s representative, in the states of Florida, Alabama & Georgia that brings value added services to all levels of the trade.
- UES employs qualified specification sales people who call on end users, home builders, lighting designers, electrical engineers and electrical contractors.
- UES employs 20 dedicated distributor sales people supplementing the specification efforts, by calling on contractors with a specific focus on distributor partner relationships.